At Moni Pulo, the Health and Safety of our workforce as well as the protection and sustainable development of our operational environment remain the core pillars and foundation of our operations.
“For safety is not a gadget but a state of mind.”
– Eleanor Everet
The primary objective of our HSE policy is to ensure safe and healthy operations that protect the environment.
From inception almost 3 decades ago, MPL adopted an integrated HSE management approach to achieve its health, safety and environmental objectives. The approach is backed by an unflinching commitment to progressively improve performance while also protecting the environment.
This commitment has so far earned us various HSE milestones as we are currently achieving over 5 million No Loss Time Injuries on our offshore and onshore facilities.
The commitment over the years since its inception has earned the company various HSE milestones and currently achieving over 5 million NLTI on our offshore and onshore facilities.
Our Core HSE Principles
- HSE Policy >>
- Leadership and Responsibility
- Regulatory and Legal Compliance
- Risk Assessment and Management
- Operation and Maintenance safety
- Incident reporting and investigation Analysis
- Effective Community Relations
- Management of Change
- Effective Communication
- Emergency Preparedness and contingency planning
- Continual Improvement Process